Healthy females aged 18-45 required. Get £2,015 for your time!
Check back for future start dates
Help us improve current treatments available to patients “ volunteer today!
The results from this clinical trial will help us plan for future clinical trials and develop treatments for pre-term delivery in pregnant women.
You can take part in the study if you meet the following criteria:
- Healthy female volunteers aged between 18 and 45 (inclusive)
- You must not be on any hormonal contraception (for 3 months prior to the study start)
- You must be a non-smoker
- Heterosexually active female subjects of childbearing potential must agree to use a highly effective methods of contraception from the time of signing the informed consent until the next menstruation cycle after the last dose administered is complete (A full list of acceptable contraception methods will be discussed by the study doctor during screening)
- You must weigh more than 50kg and have a BMI between 18-30 kg/m2 (inclusive)
- You must not test positive for drugs or alcohol abuse, hepatitis B/C or HIV
- You must be healthy with no significant illness or medical conditions and not be taking any regular medication (A full list of all the drugs associated with this study will be discussed by the study doctor during screening)
- You must not have donated blood or blood product within 90 days
- You must not consume more than 14 units of alcohol per week on a regular basis
This study will be carried out at our clinical trials unit at Croydon University Hospital in South London.
Participation will involve screening, 1 in-house stay of 15 days/14 nights in our unit and a final follow up appointment 7 days later. Please refer to the calendar below for the proposed study dates.
In recognition of the time involved in taking part in this trial, you will receive £2,015, provided you comply fully with all the study requirements.
Get in touch
Call our team for more information: +44 (0) 20 8664 5200 (opt 1)
We are open weekdays 9am-5pm
or email us: email@example.com
Ref: OBE022 27_JUNE 2016 (email_website_advert text)
This advertisement has been approved by an ethics committee and any response to this advert will be recorded but you will not be under any obligation to participate in the trial.
The contents of this advert have been approved by an ethics committee. Any response to this advertisement will be recorded. Your response will not place you under any obligation to participate in this trial. You may be required to remain resident in the unit until resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.