Healthy males and females aged 18-50 required. Get Â£2,800 for your time!
*Next dates TBC*
Help us improve current treatments available to patients â€“ volunteer today!
We are carrying out a clinical trial with a licensed and marketed drug and also an investigational drug which is being developed for the treatment of Crohnâ€™s disease.
You can take part in the study if you meet the following criteria:
- Healthy male and female subjects aged 18-50 (inclusive)
- You must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) within the range 25.2 and 33 kg/m2 (inclusive) check your BMI here
- You must be a non-smoker/or smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day
- You must not test positive for drug or alcohol abuse, pregnancy, hepatitis B/C or HIV
- You must be healthy with no underlying medical conditions that may either interfere with participation in the clinical study, and/or put you at any significant risk
- Female subjects, of childbearing potential, must have a negative pregnancy test and must
not be breastfeeding. If heterosexually active, volunteers must agree to use acceptable methods of contraception. (These will be explained fully by a study doctor.)
- Male subjects, if heterosexually active and with a female spouse or partner of childbearing potential or a pregnant or breastfeeding spouse or partner, must agree to use barrier contraception(male condom) throughout the treatment period and for at least 28 days after the last study dose.
This study will be carried out at our clinical trials unit at Croydon University Hospital in South London.
Participation will involve screening, one in house stay of 18 days (17 nights) and one follow up phone call 5 days after you have been discharged from the unit.
**Next dates TBC**
In recognition of the time involved in taking part in this trial, you will receive Â£2,800 provided you comply fully with all the study requirements.
Get in touch
CallÂ our team for more information: +44 (0) 20 8664 5200 (opt 1)
We are open weekdays 9am-5pm
orÂ email us: firstname.lastname@example.org