Healthy male or females aged 18-40 required. Get £1,066 for your time!
Trial starts Wednesday 8th February!
We are reaching out to healthy volunteers for a clinical trial- volunteer today!
We are carrying out a clinical trial of an investigational medicine which is being developed for the treatment of patients with chronic Hepatitis B.
You can take part in the study if you meet the following criteria:
- Male or female volunteers aged between 18 and 40 (inclusive)
- You must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) within the range of 18 and 30 kg/m2(inclusive)
- You must be healthy with no relevant history of illness or medical conditions
- You must be a non smoker or a light smoker (less than 10 cigarettes)
- Consume no more than 14 (female) or 21 (male) units of alcohol per week.
- You must not have donated more than 500ml of blood within 90 days
- You must not test positive for drug or alcohol abuse, pregnancy, hepatitis B/C or HIV.
- Female volunteers of child bearing potential must not be pregnant or breast feeding and must be willing to use a highly effective method of contraception from 14 days before the administration of the first dose and until 90 days after the last dose of study medicine.
This study will be carried out at our clinical trials unit at Croydon University Hospital in South London.
If you are included in the study following a screening assessment to determine your suitability for this study you will be required to stay in our unit for 1 in-house period of 5 days/ 4 nights and attend a minimum of 4 outpatient/follow-up appointments.
In recognition of the time involved in taking part in this trial, you will receive £1,066, provided you comply fully with all the study requirements.
Get in touch
Call our team for more information: +44 (0) 20 8664 5200 (opt 1)
We are open weekdays 9am-5pm
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: ALN-HBV-001 _DECEMBER 2015 (email_website_advert text)
This advertisement has been approved by an ethics committee and any response to this advert will be recorded but you will not be under any obligation to participate in the trial.
The contents of this advert have been approved by an ethics committee. Any response to this advertisement will be recorded. Your response will not place you under any obligation to participate in this trial. You may be required to remain resident in the unit until resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.