Help us improve current treatments available to patientsRegister your interest in this clinical trial
- Healthy males & females volunteers aged 18-65 (inclusive)
- You must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) within the range 18.0-30.0 kg/m² (inclusive) check your BMI here
- You must not test positive hepatitis B/C, HIV, alcohol or drugs or show any evidence of drug or alcohol abuse within the last 12 months. (Alcohol abuse is defined as a regular weekly intake of more than 21 units)
- You must be healthy with no underlying medical conditions that may either interfere with participation in the clinical study, and/or put you at any significant risk
- You must not be on any regular medications, including over the counter medications
- You must not have donated blood within 90 days prior to dosing
- You must be willing to use appropriate contraception throughout the study and for three months after the last dose of study medication
- You should not donate sperm from the time of the first administration of study medication until 3 months following administration of the last dose of study medication.
Get in touch
Call our team for more information: +44 (0) 20 7042 5800
We are open weekdays 9am-5pm
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: AL7_APRIL 2016 (email_website_advert text)
This advertisement has been approved by an ethics committee and any response to this advert will be recorded but you will not be under any obligation to participate in the trial.
The contents of this advert have been approved by an ethics committee. Any response to this advertisement will be recorded. Your response will not place you under any obligation to participate in this trial. You may be required to remain resident in the unit until resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.