Receive £1,420 for taking part
This study involves 1 in-house stay for 10 nights .
We are looking for healthy men aged 18-64 years to participate in a trial with a new medicine for a potential new medicine for treating inflammatory diseases.
This study will involve you staying with us in our clinical trials unit (as shown below) at our private medical facility in London Bridge, and a follow-up telephone call at the end of the study.
[Part 1 – Males only]
This study part will take approximately 6 weeks to complete and includes:
- A screening appointment
- An in-house stay of 11 days / 10 nights
- 1 telephone follow-up call
C19.026 Part 1 [Cohort 1a]
Who can take part?
We will check your suitability for the study using the following criteria:-
- You are a healthy male
- You have a body mass index within the range of 18.0-30.0 kg/m2 (inclusive).
- You must not test positive for alcohol or drugs or show any evidence of drug or alcohol abuse (Alcohol abuse is defined as a regular weekly intake of more than 14 units).
- You must not smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day or the equivalent in other tobacco products (e.g., smoking or chewing) or other nicotine-containing products in any form (e.g., gum, patch, electronic cigarettes). Whilst in the trials unit you must be willing to abstain from smoking.
- You must be willing to use appropriate contraception, starting from screening until 28 days after last study drug administration.
A full list of acceptable contraceptive methods will be discussed in full by a member of the recruitment team and a study doctor during screening.
In recognition of the time involved in taking part in this study, you will receive £1,420 (£950 study payment and £470 bonus) on completion of the study provided you comply fully with all the study requirements. This amount is based on the anticipated study plan and will be adjusted pro-rata (i.e. the same amount of money paid per unit of time), should we invite you to attend extra visits.
For more information call: +44 (0) 20 7042 5800
Or email: email@example.comRegister your interest in this clinical trial
You may be required to remain resident in the unit until resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.
The contents of this page have been approved by an ethics committee. Any response to this advertisement will be recorded. Your response will not place you under any obligation to participate in this trial.
You may be required to remain resident in the unit longer than the stated in-house period until resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.
C19026_Dec2019 (email_website_advert text)