Receive £1,092 for a 5-night stay in London Bridge
We are looking for healthy Caucasian men aged 18-45 for a potential new medicine. You will be paid for your time and commitment if you participate in this study.
This study will involve you staying with us for a few days at our private medical facility in London Bridge. You must be a healthy Caucasian male volunteer.
C18024 Cohort 3 Part 1a
C18024 Cohort 3 Part 1b
*Only 1x screening appointment required during screen windowRegister your interest in this clinical trial
Who can take part?
- You are a healthy Caucasian male aged 18 – 45 (inclusive).
- You have a body mass index within the range of 18.5-25.0 kg/m2 (inclusive).
- You must not test positive for alcohol or drugs or show any evidence of drug or alcohol abuse (Alcohol abuse is defined as a regular weekly intake of more than 14 units).
- You must not consume tobacco in any form (e.g. smoking or chewing) or other nicotine-containing products (e.g. gum, patch, electronic cigarettes) three months before you receive the study drug.
- You must be willing to use appropriate contraception, starting from the first day of dosing until the end of study visit.
- You must agree not to donate sperm from the time of first study drug administration until three months after the last study drug administration.
A full list of acceptable contraceptive methods will be discussed in full by a member of the recruitment team and a study doctor during screening.
In recognition of the time involved in taking part in this study, you will receive £1,092 (£742 study payment and £350 bonus) on completion of the study provided you comply fully with all the study requirements.
For more information call: +44 (0) 20 7042 5800
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister your interest in this clinical trial
You may be required to remain resident in the unit until resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.
The contents of this page have been approved by an ethics committee. Any response to this advertisement will be recorded. Your response will not place you under any obligation to participate in this trial.
Ref: C18024_Sep2019 (email_website_advert text)