Free screening and vaccination for healthy volunteers aged 18 to 45 – volunteer today!
Richmond Pharmacology Ltd is a clinical trials unit which carries out studies for investigational medicines (i.e. not yet marketed) on healthy male and female volunteers. These investigational medicines often require the volunteers to be vaccinated due to the way the drug affects the body.
Therefore, we are inviting you to take part in a screening (i.e. a general health check) and vaccination project offering free screening and vaccinations against Neisseria meningitidis A, B, C, W and Y bacteria which can cause serious and sometimes life-threatening infections, including meningitis and sepsis (blood poisoning). This project enables you to partake in any study that requires Meningitis A, B, C, W and Y immunity, if you wish to do so.
If you are enrolled in this project, you will not be obliged to participate in any future study.Register your interest in this project
This project will be conducted at our clinical trials unit in London Bridge and will involve healthy volunteers. You will need to attend two visits to our unit and will receive one telephone call.
Who can take part?
To be eligible to take part in this project you must fit the following criteria:
- Healthy males and females aged between 18 and 45 (inclusive).
- You must weigh between 50.0 – 100.0 kg (inclusive) and have a Body Mass Index (BMI) within the range of 18.0 – 25.0 kg/m² (inclusive).
- You must not smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day.
- You must not test positive for alcohol or drugs or show any evidence of drug or alcohol abuse.
- You must be healthy with no underlying medical conditions that may either interfere with participation in the project and/or put you at any significant risk.
- You must not have donated more than 400 mL of blood 16 weeks prior to Visit 1.
- You must not have received vaccinations 28 days prior to Visit 1 or plan to be vaccinated during the course of this project (except for the vaccination planned during the project).
- You must not have fever 14 days prior to visit 1.
- Female volunteers must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
You will not be reimbursed for taking part in this project, but you will receive a free health check and vaccination against meningitis.
Contact our volunteer recruitment team
Call our team weekdays between 09h00 and 17h00 for more information: +44 (0) 20 7042 5800 (opt 1)
Or email us: email@example.comRegister your interest in this project
Ref: E01 RPL_May 2018 (email_website_advert text)
The contents of this page have been approved by an ethics committee. Any response to this advertisement will be recorded. Your response will not place you under any obligation to participate in this trial.
You may be required to remain resident in the unit until resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.