Paid clinical trial for male and female volunteers with high blood pressure aged 18-65
Receive up to £2,150!
We invite you to consider taking part in a clinical trial of an investigational drug (ALN-AGT01) being developed for the treatment of high blood pressure.
The main purpose of this study is to look at the safety of the drug and how well you tolerate it.
This Phase 1 study will be conducted at our clinical trials unit in London Bridge. The study has 3 parts: screening, treatment, and follow-up.
• Screening visit: To determine your eligibility to participate, you would attend a screening appointment.
• Treatment period: If you are eligible for study participation, you will be required to be in our unit [see dates below]
• Follow-Up period: You will be required to attend short out-patient visits (2-3 hours, 1 each week) over a period of 3 months after receiving the study drug.
C18.038 Cohort 7a
C18.038 Cohort 7b
C18.038 Cohort 7c
Who can take part?
To be eligible to take part in this study you must fit the following criteria:
1. Be aged 18 to 65 years old.
2. Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) between 18.0-35.0, inclusive.
3. Have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and are taking medication for your high blood pressure and have had no changes to the medication in the 30 days prior to screening for this study
4. Be a non-smoker
5. Not test positive for alcohol
6. Not be pregnant, breast-feeding, nor planning to become pregnant during the study.
7. Female volunteers of childbearing potential must agree to the use of highly effective contraception starting 14 days prior to receiving the study drug and continuing until study completion.
A full list of acceptable contraceptive methods will be discussed in full by a member of the recruitment team and a study doctor during screening.
In recognition of the time involved in taking part in this study, you will receive £2,150 (£1,434 study payment and £716 bonus) on completion of the study provided you comply fully with all the study requirements.
Get in touch
Call our team for more information: +44 (0) 20 7042 5800 (opt 1)
We are open weekdays 9am-5pm
or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: C18038_Feb 2019 (email_website_advert text)
The contents of this page have been approved by an ethics committee. Any response to this advertisement will be recorded. Your response will not place you under any obligation to participate in this trial.
You may be required to remain resident in the unit until resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.Register your interest in this clinical trial