Receive £2,880 for taking part
We are looking for healthy men and women aged 18-64 years to participate in a trial with a new medicine for a potential new medicine for treating inflammatory diseases. You will be paid for your time and commitment if you participate in a study. Safety assessments will be performed.
This study will involve you staying with us in our clinical trials unit (as shown below) at our private medical facility in London Bridge, and a follow-up telephone call at the end of the study.
This study part will take approximately 10 weeks to complete and includes:
• A screening appointment
• 2 in-house stays of:
o 12 days / 11 nights for Periods 1
You will be allowed to go home after Period 1 in-house stay before attending Period 2 in-house stay.
o 12 days / 11 nights for Period 2
• 1 telephone follow-up call
Please refer to the calendar below for the proposed study dates.
C19026 Part 3 Cohort 1
Who can take part?
We will check your suitability for the study using the following criteria:-
- You are a healthy male or female.
- You have a body mass index within the range of 18.0-30.0 kg/m2 (inclusive).
- You must not test positive for alcohol or drugs or show any evidence of drug or alcohol abuse (Alcohol abuse is defined as a regular weekly intake of more than 14 units).
- You must not smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day or the equivalent in other tobacco products (e.g., smoking or chewing) or other nicotine-containing products in any form (e.g., gum, patch, electronic cigarettes). Whilst in the trials unit you must be willing to abstain from smoking.
- Males: You must be willing to use appropriate contraception, starting from screening until 28 days after last study drug administration.
- Females: You must be willing to use appropriate contraception, starting from 28 days prior to enrolment until 28 days after last study drug administration.
A full list of acceptable contraceptive methods will be discussed in full by a member of the recruitment team and a study doctor during screening.
In recognition of the time involved in taking part in this study, you will receive £2,880 (£1,920 study payment and £960 bonus) on completion of the study provided you comply fully with all the study requirements. This amount is based on the anticipated study plan and will be adjusted pro-rata (i.e. the same amount of money paid per unit of time), should we invite you to attend extra visits.
For more information call: +44 (0) 20 7042 5800
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister your interest in this clinical trial
You may be required to remain resident in the unit until the resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.
The contents of this page have been approved by an ethics committee. Any response to this advertisement will be recorded. Your response will not place you under any obligation to participate in this trial.
You may be required to remain resident in the unit longer than the stated in-house period until the resolution of any safety issues, after which you will be discharged from the unit.
C19026_Dec2019 (email_website_advert text)