What you can expect
- When you arrive you will complete a set of forms with one of our research physicians.
- You will then begin the screening procedure with our clinical trials medical team.
- The screening procedure will last approximately 2 hours, once we’ve received your results a member of our volunteer recruitment team will be in touch to let you know if you are eligible to take part in the trial.
- Provided you are eligible to take part, you will be invited to stay at our unit, where you will stay for the duration of the admission period.
- Once you’ve been given a health check by one of our research physicians you will be discharged from our unit.